Jesusa (27), Turkey, escort model     Call

Jesusa (27) escort Turkey

"The South Korean Hot Model Videos Izmir"

Contact

Tel. number
City: Izmir/Turkey
Last seen: Today in 05:05
1 day ago: 00:35
Incall/Outcall: Incall
Foreign languages: English, Swedish
Services: Footjob,Maid,Natural oral,Girlfriend experience (GFE),Foot Fetish,Mistress,Foam massage,Mistress (soft),Anal play - On you,Fingersex
Piercings: No
Tatoo: No
Safe apartment: Yes
Parking: Yes
Shower available: Yes
Drinks delivered: Yes

About Me

I'm a gorgeous young lady with smooth skin and beautiful long hair.I love to spend some fun time with upscale I am very easy to talk with.I'm a great conversationlist and great to take out for a date or overnight appointments.

Personlig info & Bio

Height: 150 cm / 4'11''
Weight: 55 kg
Age: 27 yrs
Favorite quote: 56% of women carry condoms... the other 44% carry babies. Men only have enough blood to run one head at a time!!!
Nationality: South Korean
Preferences: I am search men
Breast: Lagre (C)
Eye color: ruskea
Perfumes: Les Parfums de Rosine
Orientation: Bisexuals

Prices

TimeIncallOutcall
Quick 110 eur
1 hour 230 eur 340 eur
Plus hour 190 eur + Outcall Travel Fee (Taxi)
12 hours 700 eur
24 hours 1300 eur

Lets get crazyyyy! Active tradie /business couple married with kids looking for first time, casual fantasy, fling with attractive active female must be discreeteasy going just looking for a fling with no strings so hit me up if you are interested i dont have a type just woman though.


Comments

19 comments

Dedie
| +1 |

Leftie's got it.

Sagged
| +1 |

I am INFP - we would totally be best friends in real life

Lamester
| +1 |

his reply was "...."

Expressionless
| +1 |

Oh, my word. Dear goodness she is pretty!

Navigational
| +1 |

gotta love flexibility

Averral
| +1 |

Go make some friends and develop/build a life for yourself...that is how you meet potential GFs.

Sleeking
| +1 |

I love the inturned knees.

Enviado
| +1 |

I'd disagree -- there are plenty of interesting women. By that note, there are also plenty of mean girls.

Overed
| +1 |

eyes, heart, lips

Exams
| +1 |

pretty hair.

Rudy
| +1 |

So what now?

Sentencing
| +1 |

I want to tell him he did me wrong. Not to bother being my friend. Should I let him know that I know? What a [email protected]

Benazir
| +1 |

Are you fcking serious?

Hopeful
| +1 |

I was planning on just having fun as we normally do, but figured I need to be more flirtatious w/ her. Up to now things have been pretty friendly. I've been doing well w/ women lately, basically just doing whatever I want/feel like doing. This one seems just a touch tricky to me though. Thoughts?

Yum
| +1 |

i'm so sexy:.

Deink
| +1 |

Disclaimer: This post is not to be taken seriously, I was just trying to make a point and you gave me a perfect opportunity. I have no idea about your circumstances unless you gave me some more info.

Didache
| +1 |

rbb db shmoobies smile lashes dimples arm2camera selfpic

Viscountess
| +1 |

black bikini heart pendant public pool

Germens
| +1 |

If any woman leaves a man because he finishes too quick, is just your typical horrible woman. Not the kind of woman you want to be with. Some women find virginity to be a turn on. The whole "Oh I am his teacher! I will teach him!" mentality is well sexual. I.M.O.

XXX XXX XXX XXX